Mike my agent tells me creative nonfiction is the way to go these days. So I'm playing around with some ideas, but I'm not sure they'll sell.
6. Screw You, Jack: The Wit and Wisdom of Ayn Rand
5. Entitled!: How Talking to Poor People Can Teach You Spiritual Truth and Great Sex
4. The Nine Intercalations
3. Corporations Are People Too!
2. The World's Greatest Lover: My Days and Nights With the World's Top Models (Wait - that belongs in the fiction category. Sorry. As you were.)
1. The Power of Soon - if you don't want to work too hard for your enlightenment. I think that one's a keeper.
What do you think?