Monday, April 23, 2012

How Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth It Is-

-to not be reviewed on Amazon.

You've bought my book. Thank you! I've done my level best to make it an enjoyable morceau of snark and swordplay.

Now, if you agree, and think TWS is the best thing since the rise of Middle English as a literary language (circa 1380) or even three-field crop rotation (circa 800 CE), say so. If you liked it, a review on Amazon, even a short one, will help me boost sales and get things placed for Book Two, Hero's Army.


Have fun storming the castle!

3 comments:

  1. There. I did it. Now will you buy me an ice cream cone?

    Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Of course, Emily! And Thank You!

      Did you know the Arabs had been enjoying ice cream since the 10th Century? The first written mention of cones, of course, comes from France in 1825...

      Delete